Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Adult Grid


I recently joined another grid besides Second Life 
It's a newer one called The Adult Grid
or T.A.G.
As the name suggests, it IS 18 and over and includes adult content.
However it is not all about sex. 
I am by no means looking for any of that and I have enjoyed being there so much!
The people are hilarious and fun, the parties are always a blast,
 and it's fun just building and hanging out there!
It's new, but growing fast!
The money exchange is much cheaper than SL, so your money goes a long way!
Their viewer is based on Firestorm and is simply AWESOME!
 :)
I really think everyone should at least try it out


Of course I want you all to come check out my land and see Mishmash Fusion there.
Albion is half swamp and half beach- best of both worlds in my opinion!
Forgive the mess, it's a work in progress :)
I'm going to have land available for rent on Albion too!
I'd love for any of you to be my neighbors :) 
The rules will be simple and not at all restrictive. It can be retail or homestead- or both
Half of the SIM will be up for rent so size is negotiable.
Contact me if you are interested and I'll get you prices asap! I promise it will be reasonable.
 
I hope to see you all there!
And of course look me up- I'm Mystical Edenflower there too!
 
<3 Myst 

No comments:

Post a Comment