Saturday, September 6, 2014

Twisted September

Twisted Hunt is underway and now I'm working on Autumn stuffs!
The store is currently 50% off and the clearance is marked down further. Those items will be retired and other things will be moved to the clearance section!

I've learned a few things for my newest creations and I'm excited to implement my new ideas and inspirations into products!

Now on to Twisted
I love this hunt, seriously. It's always been a favorite for it's hardness and the amazing prizes.
I'm honored to be a part of it for the first time this go around!

I showed you gatchas last time so this time I want to share the main prizes I have for all the wonderful hunters!


Main Hunt Gifts:
 





Side Maze Hunt Gifts:





End Game Gifts:



I hope you all can do the hunt! There's so much goodness to have
Check out the blog about it:
and the main page about all the AWESOME stores in the hunt:
and the Flickr page with pictures of the prizes

See you soon with NEWNESS!!!
<3 Myst 

No comments:

Post a Comment