Thursday, September 18, 2014

Autumn Approaches

It's getting on towards Autumn and I've been working on NEW stuff for the new season!
I haven't put out anything new just yet..
I'm busy designing and getting them ready for after September to fill in the blanks for end of season clearance and retires!

Everything in the store is still 50% off! Including the Home shop too.

Plus The Twisted Hunt continues to the end of the month, I'm putting out exclusives on MM boards and Steals and Deals for Twisted.
PLUS
The Travel With Gypsies Hunt is on until the 30th too!
I had a lot of fun designing for this hunt and ended up with loads for guys and gals.


The gift for ladies also includes a couple other surprises not pictured :)

Come by and explore the TARDIS maze and see some of the gifts from both September hunts!

<3 Myst 

No comments:

Post a Comment