Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hot Summer


This summer has been a busy one for me in my first life, but I still have so much I want to do in Second Life!

A new release this week and a new hunt starting Sunday!!!!
First we'll talk about the hunt
The Fruit Salad Hunt starts the 6th of July!
Check out the AWESOME gifts

My contribution: 
Sorry I don't have anything for the guys this round :(
I ran out of time.
Next time I promise!

So new things!
A sexy new outfit and matching heels!
The Summer Outfit consists of a bikini and cover tank with jean shorts!
The tops are together in one piece and the bottoms are together in another
It comes in 7 color combinations for L$100
Of course at the Main Store Members of the group get 50% OFF!




I've also released some sexy strappy heels that come in color patterns that match the Summer Outfits!
They're just L$50 each



And for those in the Mishmash Fusion Group I have put a set in the Group gift at both locations!
The Summer Outfit and Heels in Red!


Come grab them at the Mishmash Fusion Main Store
or

Happy SLing!
<3 Myst

No comments:

Post a Comment