Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Get Wet and Go Hunting!


Bathing suits!
I've put out a mesh retro bathing suit and 2 system layer swimsuits!

First the mesh retro suit
It comes in 10 colorful aloha flower prints!
Just L$40 each!
 The Brown is in the current group gift too!




The system layer suits are fun and sexy
One is a ring detail suit and the other is a hot little number with transparent panels!
They're just L$10 each and I've sent one of each out to the group!
I'll also be sending one or two out to the subscribers too!






HUNTS IN AUGUST!
We have the Bleeping Bunny Hunt 2 starting August 1st!
Check it out here:
my gifts:
Starting on August 10th is the Do The Dot Hunt from Fi's Hunts
Info here:
My gifts:

I hope you all have a chance to come hunt!
And don't forget to check out the cheap yard sale out front of the main store!

Happy SLing!
<3 Myst

No comments:

Post a Comment