Thursday, May 1, 2014

New Skirt and Top!

I've been busy making some things I really LOVE!
But more about those items later :)

This go around I have released some mesh sexy mini skirts in faded denim. Available in 7 great colors: blue, brown, teal, green, grey, pink and purple!
Just L$40 each! Of course members of my group always get half off at the main store!


Also, because I love mixing and matching mesh and system layers, I have a sexy new system layer studded top! Available in 6 colors: Amethyst, Emerald, Onyx, Ruby, Sapphire and Topaz!
It's the full length version of a half top I made some time ago, still love it!
Just L$10 each!

I decided to do a May Sale and the outlet location, everything there is HALF OFF this entire month!
There's not as much there as the Main Store, BUT it's all newish stuff :)
Hit the MM boards all around the mall for great prizes too!

New things coming soon, Plus I'm going to be showing you some stuff I love by other creators!
<3 Myst

No comments:

Post a Comment