Friday, May 30, 2014

Love, System Layer!

So, I've been busy in my first life, BUT this weekend is all about NEW
I've started with two system layer items, cause Arcane has been wanting something sexy and she hates mesh. 
I gave her Booty Shorts and Bandanna Tops!
The Denim Booty Shorts come in 11 colors for L$10 each

The Faded Black Booty Shorts is in the Group Gift currently too.

The Bandanna Tops come in 8 colors for L$10 each
and I sent out one as a gift in the group!
 
Tomorrow is the last day for The Breakfast at Tiffany's Hunt, so drop by the main shop to grab the gifts if you haven't already.
 
Also the HALF OFF SALE at our Purple Haze Mall Location ends TOMORROW! 
SO come stock up!!

Up next, NEW MESH and a NEW HUNT starting SUNDAY!
See you tomorrow,
<3 Myst

No comments:

Post a Comment